Your competent language service provider in the field of medicine & pharmaceuticals
Companies such as Boehringer-Ingelheim, Senecura, Biontech/Pfizer, Sanofi, Bilfinger and many others, as well as public institutions (such as the Austrian Ministry of Health) rely on us to translate SOPs, study protocols, vaccination appeals, scientific articles, marketing authorizations, medical reports into many languages – often within the scope of large multilingual translation projects.
Another exciting field in which we have a lot of experience and extensive capacity!
Translations of medical & pharmaceutical texts from your ISO-certified language service provider – your benefits:
- University-trained translators with experience in the fields of medicine, pharmaceuticals & healthcare
- Accurate translations based on professional terminology management
- Coping with tight deadlines by using modern translation tools
- Compliance with standard specifications for translation processes
- Translation professionals specialising in medicine & pharmaceuticals in many languages, both internal and external
Examples of texts from the medical & pharmaceutical fields that we regularly translate for our customers:
- Study protocols
- Declarations of consent
- Standard operating procedures
- Behavioural guidelines, employee handbooks for nursing facilities
- Medical reports
- Scientific articles, expert talks
Medical & pharmaceutical texts
You need translations of medical & pharmaceutical texts?
Ms. Eva Novak, one of our in-house translators, has been specialising in the fields of medicine & pharmaceuticals ever since her studies. She regularly works as a translator and reviser in these subject areas in both English & Italian.
We’ll gladly provide customised advice! Our competent project managers will be happy to answer all your questions. We look forward to receiving your request.
Gabriele Ernst, Karin Melzer, Nathalie Nachtmann
T: +43/1/513 91 28