Experienced translation specialists for your financial texts
We count many large Austrian and international banks and financial service providers (Volksbanken-Verbund, Euram Bank, Deniz Bank, Erste Bank and many others) among our satisfied regular customers.
IPOs, offering prospectuses, annual reports, fund commentaries, balance sheets, disclosures under EU law – this is an exciting area that has become increasingly important in recent years. Our in-house translators and many of our external partners regularly handle translation projects in this subject area.
Banking and financial texts translated by an ISO-certified language service provider – your benefits:
- University-trained translators with years of experience in the banking and financial sector
- Precise translations in many languages
- Adherence to terminology requirements, development of customer-specific glossaries
- Compliance with standard specifications for translation processes
- Specialised translation professionals in many languages, both internal and external
Examples of texts that we regularly translate for our customers from the banking & financial sectors:
- Annual financial statements, annual reports
- Fund commentaries
- Offering prospectuses
- Presentations, press releases
- Credit and other contracts
- Balance sheets, audit reports, audit opinions
Banking & Finance
You need translations of financial texts?
Our managing director, Ms. Alice Rabl, is not only a court interpreter for English, but also has many years of experience in the field of banking & finance. We’ll gladly provide customised advice! Our competent project managers will be happy to answer all your questions. We look forward to receiving your request.
Gabriele Ernst, Karin Melzer, Nathalie Nachtmann
T: +43/1/513 91 28