Translations for the transport & logistics sector from your ISO-certified language service provider
We are proud to count Gebrüder Weiss, Austria’s oldest logistics company, who has evolved into a global player in the transport and logistics market in the course of several centuries(!), among our regular customers.
The company’s sometimes complex, multilingual translation projects (general terms and conditions, company policies, process manuals, marketing and HR texts) are just as much a part of our business as press releases, notices to customers/employees/suppliers, social media postings, intranet posts for day-to-day business, often with tight deadlines.
Professional translations for logistics & transport – your benefits:
- University-trained in-house translators with many years of experience
- Accurate translations in many languages
- Consideration of customer-specific terminology specifications
- Adherence to style guides, corporate wording; compliance with standard specifications for translation processes
- Competent handling of complex multilingual translation projects, even with tight deadlines, by translation specialists in many languages, both internally and externally
Examples of logistics texts that we regularly translate for our customers:
- Internet content as well as intranet postings
- Press releases
- Employee handbooks
- Company policies
- Contracts, correspondence
- Annual reports
Logistics & Transport
You need translations of texts in the field of transport & logistics?
Our three in-house translators, Eva Novak, Alice Rabl, Catharina Rauch, have several years of experience in this subject area. We’ll gladly provide customised advice! Our competent project managers will be happy to answer all your questions. We look forward to receiving your request.
Karin Melzer, Natalie Nachtmann, Heidi Berndl
T: +43 1 513 91 28